I love this recipe so much, whether you are lo-carbing, paleo-ing, slimming worlding, it’s just delicious. I eat it on its own never mind as a side dish!
Obviously for Slimming world purposes I’ve changed the coconut oil in the Original recipe for lo cal spray oil, but if you can get your hands on the coconut spray oil, use that!
I will edit this post when I work out exactly how to syn this recipe but for now here is how I make it:
Cauliflower Rice Pilaf
1 large head of cauliflower
8 dried apricot halves
2 tablespoons pine nuts
1/2 onion chopped
1 clove garlic minced
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground cumin
– in a non stick pan, spray with local and sauté the onion, garlic, apricots and pine nuts over a low heat until the onions are soft.
– in small batches, blitz the cauliflower florets in a food processor
– add the spices to the pan, adding a little more oil needed.
– stir for 30 seconds then toss in the cauliflower
– stir well for about 5-10 mins, add a few spoons of water to help it steam cook
– serve with some fresh chopped coriander