I don’t know why they are called magic, but they are very tasty!
I make mine slightly differently from the original recipe I found online which uses muller light, soak overnight and 2 eggs, I’ve discovered adding 1/2 tsp bread soda makes them
Lovely and fluffy!
My Magic Pancakes
35g porridge oats (healthy B extra)
3 tablespoons fat free natural yoghurt or fat free fromage frais (or a muller light!)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp break soda (baking soda)
– mix the yoghurt, vanilla and oats together
– add the egg and mix well then add soda and leave for about 10-15 mins
– heat a pan and spray with fry light
– drop spoonfuls of the mix into the pan. Fry till set underneath and flip
– I serve with chopped fruit, fat free yoghurt and a sprinkle of sweetener to be fancy 🙂